Montag, 11. Juni 2018

Today my heart settled


This morning, I walked outside and my heart was unsettled. I went outside to feed the horses. It was around 8:15 in the morning and I didn't know that something like that would happen that day. I went over to the fence and a little neigh warmed up my heart. Her soft nose touched my hand and breathed warm air into my palm. I went into her pen to open the gates to let the horses out and walked over to the second gate that would open up the field for them and I felt the vibrations of hooves right behind me. Her presence was so great but she wasn't only present next to me she found a way to my heart that day. I looked up and saw this big animal sitting on a fence post 3 other posts away from me. An eagle was sitting right in front of me. I stopped for a few seconds and felt air over me moving. There was another one flying 10 feet over my head. Pure beauty showed up right in front of me. It was just gliding over it's territory it is sharing with another eagle. Feeling the breath of my soulmate right behind me and seeing these beautiful creatures in front of me settled my heart down. My heart found peace. All the thoughts about leaving this here calmed down for that moment. My heart seemed to be okay with it now. It is like the wind has send its message to my heart when the eagle flew over me. It was like peace came over me. I felt free and settled. God had spoken through this and I ,for the first, time understood what he meant.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen